Below is a list of our available puppies and our upcoming litters.
- We will have F1b mini/medium puppies likely going home around July 2021. The parents will be Cleo and a mini or moyen poodle.
- Once Nola passes health testing, she will be bred to a mini or moyen poodle for F1b puppies most likely early to mid 2021.
- Once Billie Jean passes health testing, she will be bred to a mini poodle for F1b petite cavapoos in late 2021 or early 2022.
What should you do now?
FAQ’s about upcoming litters
- Our puppies are $2400. The deposit is $400 to hold a spot in a litter.
- We complete health testing on all parents and temperament testing on all puppies.
- We produce F1b and multigen puppies to increase the chances of having non shedding allergy friendly coats.
- We currently only breed doodles in shades of gold which means they can be anything from cream to red and every shade in between. We do not breed black, brown or parti at this time.
- We only breed minis and mediums. We are currently only breeding Goldendoodles but plan to have Cavapoos in 2021 or 2022.
- We microchip all puppies and keep them up to date with all vet care.
- We are a smaller breeder and only have a few litters every year. Since we have few spots, our litters tend to become reserved fairly well in advance. Don’t wait until the last minute to inquire about puppies!
- Visit our Puppies page to read about how we raise our babies and the process of adopting a Regal Doodle puppy.
- Visit our Reviews page to see what past clients have to say about us.